Air- Land has opportunities for driver, mechanic, and administrative positions in order to keep pace with the growth of the company. We encourage applicants to contact us about the possibility of a career with Air-Land.
Medical Insurance is through United Healthcare
Deductibles – $1000 deductible then 80% on next $3000.
Maximum out of pocket $4,000 single/ $8,000 family
Copays $30 for physician, chiropractic, physical therapy. $50 for Specialists
Cost $25 for single. $60 for Family
Dental insurance is through Guardian
Two preventative cleanings per year and X-rays once per year at no charge
Deductible – $50 – maximum of $1,000 per year
Fillings – 80/20 after deductible. More invasive procedures are 50/50 after deductible.
Cost $3 for single, $5 for family
You can start contributing to the 401k plan after 90 days of employment. Air-Land matches 100% of the first 3% of your wages you contribute and 50% of the next 2% of your wages you contribute
You are 100% vested in your 401k after 3 years of employment
Air-Land automatically gives you a $10,000 life insurance policy after 90 days of employment.
You many also elect to add other insurance for additional fees such as Vision, Disability. Critical Illness, and additional life insurance.
1 week of vacation after I year of employment, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 10 years
6 paid holidays New Years, Memorial Day, 4 of July, Labor day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
1 personal day after 3 years of employment, one flex day after 4 years and a second day after 7 years.
Employment for Drivers
Minimum Driver Qualifications:
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Possess a valid CDL Class A License
- Possess or be able to obtain the hazardous materials endorsement
- Have one year verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last three years
- No DWI/DUI convictions within the last 7 years
- No reckless driving convictions within the last 7 years
- No more than two moving violations within the last three years
- No major preventable accident within the past twelve months or more than two in the past five years
- No driver’s license suspension in the past three years
- Applicant must pass the Functional Physical Assessment, a DOT physical and DOT controlled substance test
- A conviction form must be filled out for all felony convictions
(a conviction will not necessarily disqualify you from employment)
- Meet all applicable federal, state, and Air-Land Transport Service, Inc. requirements
Ask About Our
Sign On Bonus
- Fill out PDF application and save to your computer
- Upload completed application to the form below
- Fill out form and sign
- Submit! An HR representative will be in touch via phone or email soon
Any questions can be directed to: HR@air-land.com