Air- Land has opportunities for driver, mechanic, and administrative positions in order to keep pace with the growth of the company. We encourage applicants to contact us about the possibility of a career with Air-Land.
|Benefits||* subject to change|
|Premium||Single $30.00 per week.
Family $70.00 per week.
|Deductibles||Network $2,500 Individual / $5,000 Family
Non-Network $5,000 Individual / $10,000 Family
Per calendar year.
|Out of Pocket||Network $6,850 Individual / $13,700 Family
Non-Network- $10,000 Individual / $20,000 Family
Per calendar year.
|Doctor Visits||Network First 3 visits per year at no charge. Then you pay 20% Co Insurance after the deductible is met.
Non-Network You pay 50% Co Insurance after deductible is met.
|Prescription Plan||30 day supply Tier 1 $10.00, Tier 2 $35.00, Tier 3 $60.00
90 day mail order Tier 1 $25.00, Tier 2 $87.50, Tier 3 $150.00
(See Hr and Plan documents for full description)
|Dental Insurance||Single $5.00 per week
Family $10.00 per week
|Vision Insurance||Employee $9.85 per month
Employee & Spouse $16.60 per month
Employee & Children $16.91 per month
Family $26.79 per month
|Life Insurance||Air-Land automatically pays for $25,000 life insurance for the employee after 90 days of employment.
The Employee is able to buy additional life insurance for him/her self and or family at an affordable rate.
|Other Insurance||Air-land also provides the ability for the employee to purchase, at an affordable rate, the following.
Critical Illness, Short Term Disability and AD&D Insurance. Ask us for details
|Holiday Pay||After 90 days of employment you are eligible for 6 paid holiday’s|
|Paid Time Off||5 days after 1 year of employment, 10 days after 2 years and 15 days after 10 years.
1 personal day after 3 years, 1 flex day after 4 years and 2 flex days after 7 years.
|401K||After 90 days you are eligible for 401k. Air-land matches 100% of the first 3% of your wages you contribute
And 50% of the next 2% of your wages you contribute.
You are 100% VESTED after 3 years of employment.
Contact us on any questions about our benefits. Health Insurance is a big part of choosing an employer and at Air-Land we are making our health insurance affordable with affordable premiums and excellent coverage.
Employment for Drivers
Minimum Driver Qualifications:
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Possess a valid CDL Class A License
- Possess or be able to obtain the hazardous materials endorsement
- Have one year verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last three years
- No DWI/DUI convictions within the last 7 years
- No reckless driving convictions within the last 7 years
- No more than two moving violations within the last three years
- No major preventable accident within the past twelve months or more than two in the past five years
- No driver’s license suspension in the past three years
- Applicant must pass the Functional Physical Assessment, a DOT physical and DOT controlled substance test
- A conviction form must be filled out for all felony convictions
(a conviction will not necessarily disqualify you from employment)
- Meet all applicable federal, state, and Air-Land Transport Service, Inc. requirements
- Fill out PDF application and save to your computer
- Upload completed application to the form below
- Fill out form and sign
- Submit! An HR representative will be in touch via phone or email soon
Any questions can be directed to: HR@air-land.com